Rest assured in knowing that all of our street newspaper proceeds are reinvested into helping the homeless.
Give back by signing up for a monthly subscription to The Homeless Voice Street Newspaper.
Advertise with The Homeless Voice Street Newspaper. With over 100,000 copies now in circulation!
Browse our Homeless Voice Street Newspapers Archive to find past issues of The Homeless Voice Newspaper.
This is the latest issue of Homeless Voice Street Newspaper. You can find past issues by visiting our Street Newspapers Archive.
About This Issue
This month’s issue of the Homeless Voice looked at the population of the people on the streets with Old and On the Street: The Graying of America’s Homeless. As the baby boomers reach their senior years, more and more homeless people fall into the same problems that the aging in our country face- declining health, social security issues, lack of loved ones to care for them. These are on top of the hardships a homeless person already faces.
We also looked at 6 Scary Ways you or Your Children Can Become Homeless. Knowing these reasons can maybe help prevent homelessness from becoming a reality for you.
Finally, in More People Fighting Mental Health Stigma, people are coming forward and identifying themselves to have mental health issues. By joining this movement, they hope to end the negative stigma and help more people to seek out help, and get better.
- Old and On the Street: The Graying of America’s Homeless
- 6 Scary Ways you or Your Children Can Become Homeless
- More People Fighting Mental Health Stigma
- GIVE BACK by signing up for a Homeless Voice Newspaper monthly subscription! All proceeds are reinvested back into the Homeless Voices Project.
- Advertise with The Homeless Voice Newspaper. With over 100,000 copies now in circulation!